Not Even GOD himself

Not Even GOD himself

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Message from Joe Benavides

Joe Benavides' Gives Us His Word
Click for
New leadership is vital to help make a difference in the lives of people, especially our children.
  • I will be a full-time commissioner with an open door policy.
  • I will vote against pay raises for commissioners for the next eight years.
  • I will focus on issues that affect our youth, our seniors, and our hardworking county employees.
  • I will make every effort to secure the livelihood and future of our county employees and law enforcement officers by providing cost of living raises and opportunities for advancement.
  • I will make every effort to provide Justices of the Peace with case workers who can manage and reduce the truancy epidemic in our school system.
  • I will never forget that I am a public servant and will be accountable as such to all tax payers, the true power of Nueces County.



Courtesy of

Kenedeno & Associates