Not Even GOD himself

Not Even GOD himself

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Re: City Council District 3

Joe,

I believe in you. I believe you can not only stand up against the grain for the little people but also with your passionate diligence and diplomacy achieve the goals set out by actually getting the grain to align and go with you (and your belief in the little people).

 I know Joe Ortiz the man and will go to bat for his team any day of the week and twice on Sunday. In supporting Joe I have only good to speak of his incumbent opponent. In his other opponent, I speak of greatness in the endeavors of a man who has worn the hat of the RTA well and honorably. The main idea in this race is, both of Joe's opponents have had their opportunities and have delivered a success only limited by those in opposition to them; I believe Joe will gather the opposition and in unison they will all fly one way. I believe this is the case and I believe we need to give somebody else an opportunity to wear a hat as a community leader.

Give it a thought and give Joe a chance.

Sincerely

Jaime Kenedeno

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM, joe ortiz <j1aortiz@yahoo.com> wrote:
I need your support in seeking the City Council District 3 elections.  Thank you for you time.
 
Joe A. Ortiz
 




--
KenedeƱo  & Associates
Phone (361) 774-9103